Established in 1990, Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams (KBJW) provides a full range of civil engineering, environmental, geotechnical, geo-structural, surveying and landscape architecture services throughout the United States and Canada.
Through organic growth and planned acquisitions, our staff of over 100 qualified professionals in Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Wisconsin, strategically collaborate to ensure the success of our projects and the trust of our clients. Our diverse cross-section of professional engineers, geologist, surveyors, planners, environmental scientists and project managers share a passion and pride to fully satisfy client needs.
We offer a full range of specialized services with the capacity and expertise to ensure all projects are successfully completed on-time and within budget. From each project’s inception, our comprehensive approach brings our clients unique vision to life.
Our mission is to promote excellence in engineering by achieving our personal and professional best and demonstrating our passion for family, company and community.
Our Midwest Executive Team
- Mitchell T. Hardert, PE – VP & Director of Geotechnical Engineering – Midwest Region
- Ed Galaska –VP & Director Land Development and Environmental Services – Midwest Region
- Todd Weik, CPESCS – Manager LID Design Services – Midwest Region
- Bill Robertson – Director Field Services – Midwest Region
- Tony Bowling – Branch Office Manager – Hazard, Kentucky
- Bruce King – Director of Operations – Hurricane, West Virginia