CBC Engineers & Associates, Ltd. (CBC) is a privately-owned company which was established in 1995 by Al Banner and Dave Cowherd. CBC’s staff prides itself in the ability to quickly evaluate problems and recommend cost-effective solutions aimed at bringing maximum benefit to our clients.
CBC’s mission is to be the leading provider of exceptional, cost effective, responsive engineering services of the highest quality to a diverse and ever-changing client base.
Our Executive Team
- Mitchell T. Hardert, P.E. – President and Chief Engineer
- Ed Galaska – Vice President and Director Land Development and Environmental Services
- Todd Weik – Milwaukee Regional Office Manager
- Bill Robertson – Director Field Services
- Tony Bowling – Hazard, Kentucky Office Manager