2. Eligible Users. Use of the Website is governed by the laws of the United States. When you provide us with information, you acknowledge that the information will be stored and processed on servers located in the United States. No one under the age of 18 may use the Website.
3. Information Collected By Us. You may access the Website and review the General Content without completing a user registration and without providing us with your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies a person, such as the person’s full name, home address, email address, telephone number, credit card information or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you. You must register to access Your CBC Website and the Restricted Content. If you respond to surveys, sign up for newsletters, reports, demonstrations or special offers, or send us communications, you will be required to provide us with Personal Information.
4. Use of Information. We use your Personal Information to provide you with access to the full functionality of the Website (including Your CBC Website), to communicate with you about our products and services, and to monitor your usage of the Website so that we can better understand and improve your Website experience.
We generally do not disclose Personal Information to third parties except as necessary to fulfill our obligations to you, to comply with applicable law or to investigate wrongful activity. We may disclose Personal Information to trusted third party contractors who assist us in running the Website.
We may from time to time share aggregated information (in a way that does not specifically identify your Personal Information) including, but not limited to data such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer and your browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) and configuration used as well as any information submitted through the Website with our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties.
6. Use of Log Files. We may use IP addresses (log files) to analyze trends, administer the Website, track the movement of users, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
11. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use industry standard procedures to safeguard Personal Information, including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. While we are committed to the security of your Personal Information, we cannot warrant or represent the security of your Personal Information.
13. California Privacy Rights. We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003, California Business and Professional Code 22575 - 22579. If you are a California resident, we will, upon your written request, provide you with: (a) the names and addresses of all third parties to which we have disclosed your Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes; (b) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and (c) if the nature of the third party direct marketer’s business cannot be reasonably determined by the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed. In order to obtain this information, please contact us at: CBC Engineers & Associates, Ltd., Attention CBC-Engineers.com California Privacy Rights, 125 Westpark Road, Centerville, Ohio 45459.